Running and Jogging is a popular form of Physical exercise activities in the world. Running and jogging is a very simple, easy and appealing exercise because it does not cost a lot of takes part and you can start running or jogging at any time that suits you. The difference between running and jogging is intensity. Running is faster than jogging as running requires more energy than jogging and demands more effort from heart, muscles, and lunges but both, running and jogging are both forms of Aerobic exercise (Presence of Oxygen). You can also say an aerobic exercise means any physical activity which produces energy when Oxygen from the environment combines with blood glucose or body fat. Before starting running it is very important to take some warmup which helps your running performance. Running and jogging play a very important role in disease management like diabetic, asthma, hypertension, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc which ultimately lower the risk of early death.
Benefits of Running or Jogging.
- Running or jogging can improve Physical and Mental Health.
- It’s a weight-bearing exercise hence helps to built strong bones.
- A good exercise for stress relief.
- It helps to maintain a healthy weight.
- By running and jogging plenty of kilojoules burn and make body fit.
- It is one of the most suitable ways of achieving aerobic fitness.
- It’s Good for Feeling.
- helps to maintain metabolism hence play role against disease control.
The goal of Running and Jogging.
There are many Purposes for running and jogging among the people as follows.
- To get fit (Health Fitness).
- To reduce weight.
- To control diseases like diabetic, asthma, hypertension, high cholesterol, etc.